Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Hero


I wish to see my hero one day haha in real... Those days I used to imagine Mickey is a real creature, n I really fall for him at the very first sight... I still remember my 8th birthday celebration.... My fren gave me a alarm clock and you know wat its my first alarm clock, and its so special as its in the shape of MIckey.... So shit, one day I threw it away wen it make sound n make me awake.. Wen i got up n search for it, Mickey alarm is no more, it broken into pieces.... I cried n really sad, and accept the fact tht MY MICKEY IS GONE... I buried it safely in my garden.... Wat the heck???? aftr one month My dad wanted to renovate my house... n the stupid constructor placed a sharp concrete right into the place i burried him..... I wish him to be rest in peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment